ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:05:24 -0600
Wouldn't that be "Goldie Lock"? As in singular? I think they ought write a
story book about you. Instead of "The Goose That Laid The Golden Egg" it
would be "The One Haired Man Who Flaked Golden Dandruff". Geesh 1200 foot
piece of hair all wrapped up, you must have  one heck of a poofon up
there. Either that or the top of your head looks like something we made
with spyrographs when we were kids.

Brad

on 01:45 PM 3/12/2005, Phil Scovell said:
Brad,

No, it is just one long 1200 foot hair I have been able to save.  I just
use
a lot of hair spray and weave it all around, back and forth, atop my head.
No body can tell the difference.  They don't call me goldy Locks for
nothing.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake
A Free Online E-Novel