ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:20:21 -0600
I'm sure he was faced with  two choices. One, god doesn't hear prayer or
doesn't care or there is no god, or two, God is sovereign and has a better
plan that I can see from this vantage point and continue believing anyway.
I can't imagine the struggle he endured for four long years. He is
remarried now to another  godly woman and now operates a missions based
ministry from his home and is making a difference .

Now,, as far as these gold flakes. You do realize you need hair for this
to occur, and since you have the flakes, I'm picturing one or two lonely
strands proudly propped atop and bursting with these gold flakes like a
July 4th sparkler in full vigor. Is that the size of the situation Phil?

Brad

on 08:15 PM 3/11/2005, Phil Scovell said:
Brad,

That is a great testimony you told about that man.  Wow.  Talk about
walking
with God.  He also knows something about the suffering of the Lord that we
don't.  That's a special bonding with our Savior that few people ever know
anything about.

By the way, I just got out of the shower.  It turns out that those are
real
flakes of gold.  Eureka.  I'm rich.  Now I can afford to buy some hair.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake
A Free Online E-Novel
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com