ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:43:44 -0400
Vicki,
I think we all feel like that to some degree.  In fact, you know how we will
say "I haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up"?  Well, I think it
is like that for many of us spiritually.  I am not that off the path but
sometimes I do wonder how I have lived so long, studied so much and know so
little about the working of God's spirit in our lives, our beings.  I am
just so thankful that God did give us His Holy Spirit to live in us and to
lead and guide us on our journey to our heavenly home.

Ned