ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 18:18:34 -0500
Marvella, folder equals directory.  I'm an old Dos user so I call folders
directories.  Just navigate to the folder where you want the new folder to
be, using either my computer or windows explorer.  Then, under the file
menu, choose new.  Choose folder, type the folder name and hit the enter key.

earlier, Marvella, wrote:
>John, thanks for replying to my message. Could you please tell me how to
>create a new folder? I knew how to do it a few months ago but forgot now.
>Also, I don't know how to make a new directory. Thanks for your help. God
>bless.

John

   "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates (1981)