ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 16:55:49 -0400
Kathy,
If only I could something to take away the hurt.  I konw the one who can.  I
am praying that Jesus will touch your broken heart and make it better than
new.  He knows hurt!  He must have hurt badly when men to whom He came to
save, rejected Him.  Then He had to be broken when men whom He came to save
Killed Him by nailing Him to a corss.  He understands your broken and He
wants to fix it for you.  Do as Phil said, "just fall where you are for
Jesus is there".  I am praying for Chris that his heart will be broken when
he realizes how he has not only hurt himself but his family and many who
trusted, loved, and watched out for him. God stands ready to pick up the
broken pieces and put it all back together again when Chris is ready to let
Him.
At least, Kathy, you konw that we all love you and Greg and are praying with
all our hearts for repentance and restoration.  May God be your comfort.

Ned