ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 17:06:29 -0600
I'm glad you didn't stay home Kathy, and I'm proud of you for going when you
wanted to hide out.  Glad there are those who are extending their love and
prayers to you in that congregation.  The body of Christ is for sharing.
And it sounds like that's exactly what is happening there too.  You never
know what word on someone's card sent with love and prayers will do for
Chris.  The Lord still works even in hard hearts.

Don't know about that sentence Kathy.  Phil might have more of a feel for
it.

Keep us posted.  And will be praying as you talk with the grand parents.

Vicki