ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 23:19:56 -0500
Sharon,

You know what I think? I think you ought take your cane and slap upside
the head,  those folks preventing you from getting your implant based on
your ability to talk, and then tell them  what you just told us. That
there are social concerns which come into play and that it isn't just a
matter of being able to talk or get by, but to live as full a life as one
can. Now, that I've got your attention *smile* I've been meaning to ask
but held off, but now as a musician and dabbling songwriter, , curiosity
has me. Regarding your gift of applying a musical key to a person, what am
I? lol.  That is really interesting.

Brad