ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:46:14 -0600
Ned,

I also agree.  I wasn't suggesting, of course, that Vivian not keep anything
she wants, recordings, video tapes, or whatever.  I have some keep sakes, as
they are called, from my loved ones with which I would never part.  I own a
pair of binoculars which belonged to my uncle.  He let me used them when I
could still see at age 10 to lay in the front yard, turn off the porch
light, and gaze at the stars.  I will never forget that experience.  His
binoculars are the only thing I have left and I plan on keeping them and
taking them with me in the rapture.  Besides, I might get to use them again
before the rapture.

Phil.