ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:31:41 -0400
Thanks to all of your for your concerns for Ivy.  It has been a real joy to
be reunited with her.  She has had a pretty difficult time of it and I am
happy to be back in her life.  She doesn't have any family support and she
really needs someone who cares for her.

Brad, I am praying for your friend and that God will be merciful to her and
heal her of the lung condition.

Shelly, I pray that things work out with you and the new dog.  You have a
lot more experience with dogs now than when you first began and probably are
much better prepared to handel the next one.  Consider the first as a
learning experience.  I will pray with you that God blesses you with a good
companion and worker.

Ned