ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:58:49 -0400
Rhonda,
I know that it is in the tough times that we grow.  But, you asked what do
we really want?  Selfishly, I believe that we want it easy.  We aren't as
interested in growing as we are  in staying as we are and insisting that
everybody else love us as we are.  What is that saying, "take it or leave
it!"  We want everybody else to conform to us, while we remain the master
of the universe.  Is it any wonder that the middle letter in the word
"sin," is I?
Kathy