ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:37:15 -0500
Hi Phil, Paulette and everyone,

Yes, I've been praying for Paulette since she called me on Tuesday
afternoon and told me the news. I was going to send a message to this list,
but I'm glad you did it. <smile>

Paulette is stronger than she realizes, and she will do excellent. I know
it is hard, and we'll always be here for Paulette.

I really can understand her fear. I'll continue to pray for our loving
Paulette. She has grown so much in The Lord! Praise God! She will do just
fine! With prayers and our Loving heavenly Father, all things are possible.

Love,
Pat Ferguson