ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:14:54 -0700
Ronda,
I think if I had to take a class like that today, knowing what I know, and
who I know, I'd go just plain buggy.
I would probably drop the class, and take something easier like basket
weaving, or music appreciation.  Lol.
Forgive me, Ronda, this isn't helping you get through you course, except
hopefully to make you laugh.

Just treat all this stuff as if it is written in an unknown tongue, and ask
the Lord for the interpretation.
No wonder Paul told us, at least I think it was Paul, to beware of
philosophy and vain deceit.
It's fine, just learn it and spit it out on the exam.  Then ask the Lord to
help you forget it.
Smile.  Please?
Vinny