C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 08:37:03 -0400
I knew you were going to ask me that.  Let me email the vendor and ask him,
I was just too busy spinning around in it.

Beth T.

From: Elizabeth Thiers ehthiers@EARTHLINK=2ENET
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:05:01 -0400
To: C-PALSY@MAELSTROM=2ESTJOHNS=2EEDU

 Kat, Have you found the answers you were looking for regarding the Power
assist Manual chairs?  I tried one out this week=2E  We had a vendor come =
to annual therapist's meeting=2E  The power assist is in the wheels, the
rest=  of the chair will be similar to whatever you have=2E  They do work
amazingly well, lots of fun to spin around in=2E

Beth T=2E