BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:44:44 -0600
Rudy,

I am constantly amazed at the arrogance of folks: folks who's only
exposure to animals is pets and wildlife, are outraged by the inhumane
treatment of farm animals and folks who don't want trees harvested for
lumber and paper, living in McMansions and cladding their children in
disposable diapers.  Perhaps its time for you and Ruth to express your
disgust with the way the suburbanites are soiling and destroying their
urban areas and now you can hardly enjoy your semi-annual visit to the
big city.  I think you have has much right to a wonderful excursion to
the city as the city folks have to a visit to the country.

But, I could be wrong.  Its been happening a lot lately.

-jc