BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 08:19:32 -0600
Happy New Year!

I vaguely recall a kiss in the dark, a telephone call from one of the
children and perhaps some shot gun blasts announcing the new year.
Arose as usual in search of coffee.  Started working on assembling a
rolling file contraption from IKEA, and breathed a sigh of relief when
I heard the garage door open announcing the apparently safe return of
my son.

The pond is frozen smooth and free of snow.  The weather has moderated,
temperatures are above zero.  If it weren't for this damned head cold,
I'd go out and play.

-jc