Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:50:32 +0900
From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On Monday, March 14, 2005, at 10:27  PM, Michael Raiti wrote:

> The key to the diet was that if a person walked 10,000
> steps a day (5 miles) that it didn't matter what they ate, they would
> lose weight.

It worked well for my brother. He has never watched what he ate longer
than it took his hand to move it to his mouth. He has been huge since
he was seven years old, he was by far the biggest kid in his class all
through school. But he got a job as a night security guard, and had to
walk rounds around the plant every night. Miles and miles in total, I
don't know how much. He lost a lot of weight and kept it off as long as
he had that job. Pure junk food diet too, and cigarettes. He looked
great.