Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:07:09 -0500
From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Kevin,

I eat several meals of the same meat for convenience and price.  I buy meats
in bulk and package it in the freezer that way.  Sometimes I cook all of it
at once and eat leftovers until it is used up.  Other times I'll thaw it out
and start cooking it until it is all cooked and eaten - so it is consecutive
unless I end up eating out for some reason (not a common occurrence).  That
is why I say "2-3" or "3-4" meals because this is what it usually averages
out to be.  I will eat the same meat until it is gone, and I don't
automatically switch to another meat the next day.

For example, If I make a pork roast for me and my husband, then I'll eat on
the leftovers until they are gone.  My husband is not paleo.  I like meat,
and I have no problem eating meat as part of my breakfast.

Hope this is helpful!
Paula H.

Paula,

 When you say you eat 3-4 meals of pork and 2-3 meals of turkey, etc. do you
mean that you actually eat 3-4 meals of the same meat consecutively?
Kevin Eifler
Burlingame, CA