ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 21:08:34 -0400
Hi, Ned,

I know nothing about routers and stuff like that, but have you ever
considered joining a technicians list where you could post your questions
or problems, and get professional help?  I'm a member of one of those, and
have been helped so much.  They are Christians and so gentle and
understanding, even loving at times, along with their professionalism.  Let
me know if you want more information.

Helen