ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:36:48 -0700
Hey Folks,

I just had a call from a lady in Arizona who is looking for a braille copy
of the "Praise" hymnbook published by Singspiration a division of
Zondervan in 1979. Perhaps you know of someone who has a braille copy not
being used, or of an organization with a computerized file which can be
embossed in braille. Any helpful clues will be appreciated.

As you may know, "The Family of God Hymnal" is available in braille format
on the Bartimaeus Alliance website.  I also know that the "Worship and
Celebration Hymnal" is available in compute files, and I am working on
"Worship His Majesty" which should be available in a couple of months.
Again, all other resources would be appreciated. BTW, I also have "Hymns
for the Living Church" in hardcopy braille.

In His service,

Grant
Listening for His shout! - First Thessalonians 4:16

Visit the Home Page of Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Incorporated at
http://thegems.shellworld.net