BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:20:13 -0800
You want to see a house made of extruded foam?  There's one about 10 miles
from us.  I understand it is very uncomfortable to live is as it is so
airtight the walls sweat all the time.  I'm not sure if anyone lives in it
anymore or not.  It was built as part of the "Santa's Land" complex.  There
are actually 2 of these structures, one was used as a "pancake house" for
several years and I guess they did a rousing business of selling pancakes
there.  I think these things were built by some guy who did foam insulating
for a business, possibly a relative of the owner of "Santa's Land" at the
time.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT