EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:36:10 -0400
Window-Eyes does not officially support PowerPoint in Version 5.5.  Version
6, slated for late this year, is scheduled to include PowerPoint support
equivalent to what they did for Word and Excel.

At 01:43 PM 7/12/2006, you wrote:
>If we have someone here who is a window eyes user, do you know if it will
>work in Microsoft Office PowerPoint???  A year or 2 ago I was told by a
>user that it would not work at all in powerpoint.
>Norman Coombs

... Creating implements of mass instruction.
Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535   <http://www.loc.gov/nls>
HOME:  <http://lras.home.sprynet.com>
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of NLS.