Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:19:13 -0600
From:
Teresa Van Nuland <[log in to unmask]>

Hello.

I've summarized the many, many responses received with regard to my earlier question about feeling badly following [eight months] start of GF living. Thank you to all for your kindness in responding.

Kind regards,
Teresa

MAJOR POINTS TO CONSIDER:
-  add/increase vitamin and mineral levels (e.g., folic acid, B's), probiotics, glutamine
-  evaluate for accidental ingestion of gluten
-  confirm the dietary details, e.g. pharmaceutical medications, over-the-counter vitamins, beverages.
-  original "leaky gut" may give rise to other [new and now] problematic foods, (most commonly discussed were milk and soy)
-  keep a food diary & implement elimination diet in order to identify possible source of contamination or of newly-offending food.
-  have doc check thyroid levels