From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:57:28 -0800
I take raw honey when my sinuses rev up and start dripping into my
lungs.  Honey helps me clear my lungs by loosening phlegm and and slows
the nasal drip .  One nice, and interesting, side effect is that my
movements become looser and slippery due to the honey.  About 1-3 TBs
per 3-5 hours.  btw I do agree that daily movements are not required on
this diet - when I first started I was going every 2-4 days and the
movements were small.

-=mark=-