BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:40:26 -0500
Ruth,
That is quite a generous offer. A quick look at the list tells me I absolutely
have to get the Viaduct on pg. 15, which is listed as a natural cement
structure.

Pgs. 17, 18, 19 and 24 could also be of interest. I'm not sure what is in some
of the other listed pictures, but I am particularly interested in any federal
buildings, post offices and steel mills that may be pictured. Also: Does the
Lake Erie picture include a lighthouse?

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison
President