BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:44:42 -0800
I just cut my catnip down when it gets too big and bushy, tie it up and
hang it from the rafters in the porch.  I have a rosemary plant in the
south window that I am trying to shape, now that I have managed to keep one
alive.  I just snip off the branches and tie them up with twine string and
hang them on a nail in the kitchen till dry then I strip it off the stems
and put in a plastic sandwich bag to use whenever.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT