BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 08:24:04 -0500
Ruth,
I agree with you resembling that remark, but it does have a great ring;
it just roles of the tongue and asa they say "one persons trash is
another's gold".  Being a Vermonter you probably remember the term used
for mobile homes:  "Tin Hotels".  I am proud that most counties and
towns have not zoned them out.  They are an essential part of the
historic fabric of the green mountains.
Best,
Leland

By the way:  Happy New Year to all you writing machines.