From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 13:29:36 -0400
I was surprised at it.  How much do you all think that gear that will do
ESSB will cost?  Just a word of warning though I think that I have heard
some ESSB on a standard receiver, and it has a tone in the background.  It
was on 220 MHz and is a different kind of trunking known as MPT-1327, and
then the SSB audio I don't think is that great on the F6.