From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 13:54:25 -0600
dont they specialize in midrange frequencies, supposedly because that is
where we as humans can hear the best and where most of the information is
music is coming from, like i said, supposedly?
Well, technically speaking, the actual frequencies we hear the best are
midrange, but with out highs and lows, there is no fedelity.
Although, when it comes to highs, bose seems to have more of those then not.
73
Colin, V A6BKX