From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 00:30:03 -0400
Hi.

I wish I could get someone to put a new transistor in the RF amp on my GE
Super Radio 2.  It used to be wonderfully sensitive until a lightning
strike blew out the receiver front end.  Now it is a good FM receiver, but
it is stone deaf on AM--just picks up the local powerhouses!

73, de Lou K2LKK

P.S.  I liked the audio on the Super Radio 2's.  They would put out a sound
that you could listen to comfortably all over the yard.

At 08:41 AM 4/22/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I had a superradio III at one time.  I didn't have very good luck with it.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]