From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:34:53 -0500
Hi Anthony,

Absolutely not!!!!!

I've seen and used the CC radio and, although it's a good radio, it is way
over priced.

It's smaller than the GE super radios, and does not have as good a sound as
they do.  It's not bad for voice, but you wouldn't buy it for music.

It does have a couple things I like--five presets on all modes AM, FM, TV
and weather.  It will also interrupt any program you are listening to and go
to the weather frequency you have chosen whenever there is a weather alert,
which is nice.  The AM reception isn't as good as they say it is.  If they
were selling it for $89, I'd say it was probably not bad, but for over $100
it is overpriced.

73
Kris