From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:06:17 -0400
Hi Collin, I don't know about mine, but my batteries in my FRS radios tend
to last a month.  I think they are Kenwoods or something like that.
Operation is really straight forward, and they've never gotten warm or
anything after transmitting a while and just use tripple a batteries.  I
think that they go for about a mile or two but I could be wrong.