Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:32:53 -0800
I think you are talking about the Anderson power poles?

I use them and love them!  I ended up buying some of the connectors and yes,
have wasted a few in figuring it out.  If I remember right when putting the
metal clip into the plastic holder the lip on the metal clip goes towards
the flat side of the plastic connector and it needs to be flat in comparison
to the plastic holder to get it to clip into the holder.

If I can be of any assistance please contact me off list.

Brian, [log in to unmask]