From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:52:34 -0500
In formatting the HD, you removed the boot information, so you now need to
install an operating system.
This procedure varies according to the OS chosen.
Free PC Tech maintains guides for these procedures here:
http://freepctech.com/guides.shtml
I'm trying to reformat a hard drive and am having problems. I formated drive
C then proceded to delete the partition. then the computer said that it
needed to be restarted so I powered down and started back up. Now when it
starts up it just has a under score like this _ flashing in the upper left
hand corner and stays that way.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml