From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:04:02 -0800
On the other hand, bugs love electronics. It is warm, dry and safe from
predators. Ask any electronic repair person and they will tell you that it
is not unusual to open up a TV or other electronic device and find that it
has bugs in it!

If the label doesn't have any warnings about using it with electronic
equipment, then I wouldn't worry about it. You can always call the 800
number that always is on the label and ask them this question. The
liability on this stuff is enormous so you can be sure that the
manufacturer will err on the side of caution.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/