From:
unclerichard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:08:08 +1300
Jo: Basically we need more inf..

Is your sound card working okay -- check in device manager -- if not you may need new drivers for it.

If your sound card is okay then we need to know exactly what you are trying to do with Audacity.  Are you trying to start it, or record with it, or convert a file?

Are you recording directly from you sound card via line-in?

Have you checked your volume/mixer  console to check the volume levels and see what is muted?

Have you tried turning off you anti-virus -- especially if you have Norton's?

There is an Audacity forum/group, but I personally couldn't recommend it.

Richard Innes
Auckland New Zealand

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml