From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:47:49 -0800
>I rotate my meats…
>Paula,

>snippet

>Do you ever eat one kind of meat exclusively throught the whole day and switch over to a
>different meat for the duration of the next day? Thanks a bunch!

>Kevin Eifler

Hi Kevin,

I am not Paula but thought I would share my schedule. I am on a 4-day rotation (more if I can manage) with my food due to food intolerances. If I have pork for breakfast I will eat pork the rest of the day. I try to stick to one type of protein per day and one or two veggies per day. Because of the food intolerances and eating paleo, it can be challenging to find interesting meals and keep rotating. It gets complicated when you try to go out to eat. But if you don’t have food intolerances I don’t think you need to be that strict. Just my opinion…! There is a school of thought that the more you eat a particular food the higher you chances of developing an allergy or intolerance. I don’t have any links or research done on the subject, just something I read as I was learning about food allergies, so I have no way of knowing how valid this is.

Kristina