Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:53:42 +0100
While searching the archives I couldn't find anything on natural HRT. My
neighbour (who I'm trying to get eating Paleo for years now cause she is
migrained out half of the month) needs to have at least one ovary
removed. Drs suggest she takes out both and she is worried about going
into menopause. Heck, she is 52 so it will happen anyway soon but I
remember reading about natural HRT here. This might help her make up her
mind about things.
And with any luck she'll try Paleo as well.
Can anyone tell me more about this?

Christy