BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:21:13 EDT
Documentation

After three weeks of asking for some sort of documentation on a project where
we recently completed doing waterproofing work, and were to take a look around
to see what else may need to be done, and to do a water test, and to report
back to the building owner, and needing to send out an invoice but not without
a report; I finally got my documentation from the mechanic. The following is
what the typist was able to decipher from the pencil note.

“Performed contract worth minus 2 (1 foot flashing pieces) Brai roof with T
Bar and aluminate fix holloe in roof by building up with stuff.  Cut raglet
and install leas coated copper ,,,, reattach trowel and steal leader pipes
water test during did not see any dripping but walls had been covered with
plastic and were still mointed  Hard to get accurate test unless wall is first
prepped for work. Observed holes in second floor gutter around oppisite side
of buldging  Many holes aslo in darmer.  Flashin loosened and cracked slate
Maybe building would like a gutter lining if they are not going to do entire
slate rip and reflashing etc. All new copper, slate gutters and leaders would
be nice.”

What amazes me most is that I understand all of this.

][<en