BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:01:15 -0500
Py,

Glad to hear you and yours are leaning this way and truly hope you will be
able to make it. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Average high temps in late March/Early April are around 50, but we've already
had a couple of days warmer than that and will again this coming week. If it's
an early Spring, as they predict, we could see 60's or even 70's. Looking
forward to meeting the Peanut, too. I'm sure you are quite a sight together.

Regards,

Mike

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison