Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:58:44 -0500
Tom,

Pressing Enter again while in forms mode will activate the default button,
which is usually the send command.  That will take you out of forms mode, but
it is different than going out of forms mode without activating the button.

On a desktop, you go out of forms mode with the plus key on your numpad.