From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:03:24 -0500
Hi.

I don't see how you can really blame Radio Shack for things that don't
last--they don't make much of anything anymore.  They are just a reseller
for Sangean, RCA, and a whole bunch of other companies.

What I find frustrating is that they just don't have the variety of
products that they used to.  And, apparently some of you are dealing with
some stores that are run by real losers...

What I do find to be true is that it is almost always a mistake to buy
their display models of merchandise--they can almost NEVER find everything
that is supposed to go with the equipment in question.

73, de Lou K2LKK

"Taking my turn at bashing Radio Shack!"

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]