From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:17:02 -0500
    Thanks, Brian.

I just checked the batteries america web site, and it looks like a
replacement battery for this laptop will run me around $150.  So, it does
become a real question of whether it's worth it.

I also need to solve the problem of replacement keys, and getting earphones
to work right.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ