From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:16:29 -0500
In echo link,  hit alt-s to  get to the menu   for connecting, disconnecting
etc.  Arrow down  for "connect to test server".   A recorded voice will
welcome you and  then you can try your tx and  the server will play it back
to you.

For me, the biggest problems in getting echo link working here last year was
first getting the ports and firewall set per the info on  the echo link home
page.  Second was  finding out that line in  was active on my pc and having
to  activate the mic instead.

Good luck, Steve KW3A