From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:02:11 -0700
Hi Butch,

I did send a message to the list, but it wasn't an encouraging one.  I went
to the Project Gutenberg web page at

WWW.Gutenberg.Org

and searched for the Radio Amateur's Handbook.  There was one there with a
2004 date, but it looked to me like the original one written by Collins in
the early part of the 20th century.  Take a look for yourself though.  I
could be wrong.  It is still interesting reading.

Dave, AF6Y