From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:50:43 -0700
Unfortunately, no. The way that works is different.
The echo link proxy works by having the program split
in to 2 parts, 1 part runs on the machine you're
using, probably in a hotel where access to the
internet is limited, and the other half at your house.
It's just for travelers, or you could run it say at
the office. You have to have a dedicated machine
running echo linkk at the other site, the 1 that isn't
being blocked on ports 5198-5199-5200, so that you'll
be able to use it on the client machine. It's all
there to read on the echo link web site. They
specifically say you can't use it to solve firewall
problems at home.
73
Shawn Kb7clx

http://vote.yahoo.com