From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 21:56:36 -0400
    Good point, John.  I wasn't totally sure on that.

I'm curious now:  How does the Icom SM20 compare in price to the ICM mic,
which I think is $89, if I remember correctly?

I thought I understood the SM20 to be considerably more expensive, but I
could be wrong.

At any rate, I really do like my Heil ICM mic, and the boom is a great
addition as well.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ