From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:04:35 -0400
Hi Anthony:
Well, I have not downloaded the software from the Kenwood site, but I am
told that it does not provide as much flexability or options as the one you
buy.
I use windoweyes for my screen reader and it works fairly well with it.
I'm sorry I can't give you a better comparison between the two.
I do not use the software a great deal since I can do most things I need to
do from the front of the rig.
I hope I helped you a little bit.
73
Lowell W8QIY