From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:58:56 -0400
    In my oppinion, the Super III. radio is not quite as selective or as

sensitive as the older Super II on AM.  In addition, I don't think the FM on

the super III. is as good as the FM was on the older Super II.  My old Super

II. was so good that I wore the darn thing out over the last 16 years or so.

HI!  HI!

But, to get back to Bob's question, I'd still say the Super III. is better

than any similarly-priced run-of-the mill AM/FM radio you could get.

On another note, I don't think the speaker and sound quality of the Super

III. is as good as my older Super II.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ