From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:43:45 -0500
Hi Howard,

There's another way that I tend to like a bit better but both should work.
If you select the files and /or folders to be written you can simply press
the context or application key and open the send to sub menu. From there
just enter on cdrw. A balloon  will pop-up that we can't see but will tell
you that there are files waiting to be written to cd. It minimizes to the
system tray but I never access it from there. I simply open my computer,
highlight the cdrw drive, press application again and enter on write these
files to cd.

Gary