From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:55:49 -0400
Thanks to all the folks who posted information on the Rochester repeater
scene.  I just returned from a fun and interesting visit to the area and had
a few qso's on the 145.29 machine.  I was attending a gathering of the
National Radio Club (the NRC) in Batavia.  This is an organization dedicated
to broadcast band dxing.  We had the opportunity to visit broadcast studio
and transmitter sites in the Rochester, buffalo, and Toronto area.  Thanks
again for all the helpful information.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM